Landscape Assistant Crew Lead
Landscape Assistant Crew Leaders are responsible for assisting their Crew Leader by organizing equipment and material for each job site, operating trucks/trailers or skid steers as needed, and managing specific tasks at each job site in order to ensure each project completed meets company standards and client expectations.
Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Obtains required materials for each job site.
- Manages specific tasks/duties on each job site.
- Drives truck and trailer as needed.
- Operates skid steer or other equipment.
- Ensures trucks, trailers and equipment are clean and well kept.
- Communicates with clients and the Landscape Operations Manager.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guideline.
- Valid Driver’s License (Required) and a clean driving record (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Stand for long periods of time
- Stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances
- Work in adverse weather including heat, cold, wind, and rain
- Lift/ push 75 lbs without difficulty
- Twist body in shoveling and raking motion
- Wheelbarrow up to 200 lbs at a time
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
- PTO for full time employees
- Health care plan options for full time employees
- Year-round work opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company wide events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)
- Monday – Thursday; generally between the hours of 7:30am and 6:30pm. Weekends or overtime on an as-needed basis. Hours vary by month based on business demands.