Landscape Crew Lead
Landscape Crew Leaders are responsible for understanding project plans, organizing and obtaining required equipment, and managing their crew in order to ensure each project completed meets company standards and client expectations.
Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Reads and understands job projects and plans.
- Coordinates and obtains tools and equipment needed for each job.
- Responsible for managing job site orders and job site productivity.
- Manages 3-5 crew members.
- Reviews timecards and performance for all crew members.
- Trains and develops crew members’ skills and expertise.
- Conducts quality control for each project.
- Ensures trucks, trailers and equipment are clean and well kept.
- Communicates with clients and the Landscape Operations Manager.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guideline.
- Valid Driver’s License (Required) and a clean driving record (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Stand for long periods of time
- Stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances
- Work in adverse weather including heat, cold, wind, and rain
- Lift/ push 75 lbs without difficulty
- Twist body in shoveling and raking motion
- Wheelbarrow up to 200 lbs at a time
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
- PTO for full time employees
- Health care plan options for full time employees
- Year-round work opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company wide events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)
- Monday – Thursday; generally between the hours of 7:30am and 6:30pm. Weekends or overtime on an as-needed basis. Hours vary by month based on business demands.