Lawn Division Foreman
Lawn Division Foreman are responsible for directing lawn crew members to ensure that each completed job site meets company standards and client expectations.
Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Trains crew members on equipment usage, job site tasks, and safety guidelines.
- Obtains required equipment for each job site form the shop.
- Supervises crew members and monitors performance.
- Oversees site operations (mowing, trimming, edging, trash removal).
- Manages crew equipment (truck, trailer, mowers, etc).
- Responsible for quality control at each job site.
- Ensures equipment is cleaned and maintained.
- Reports damage to site or employee injury to supervisor.
- Dependable & Punctual.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines.
- Valid Driver’s License (Required) and a clean driving record (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable experience
- MN Department of Agriculture Pesticide Applicators License, or ability to obtain (Preferred)
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Stand for long periods of time
- Stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances
- Work in adverse weather including heat, cold, wind, and rain
- Lift/ push 75 lbs without difficulty
- Twist body in shoveling and raking motion
- Wheelbarrow up to 200 lbs at a time
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
- PTO for full time employees
- Health care plan options for full time employees
- Year-round work opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company wide events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)
- Monday – Thursday; generally between the hours of 7:30am and 6:30pm. Weekends or overtime on an as-needed basis. Hours vary by month based on business demands.