Office Manager: Operations
The Office Manager is responsible for maintaining the day to day functions of the office, assisting the Operations Manager with administrative tasks such as meeting coordination, report preparation, filing, preparing job folders, and communicating with clients.
Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Answers phones, greets visitors, takes messages.
- Performs a variety of routine projects, such as: completing monthly reports, filing, creating proposals, HR tasks.
- Handles basic accounting functions.
- Plans and coordinates meetings.
- Assists in scheduling and preparing materials for staff meetings.
- Maintains a professional appearance of the office.
- Orders and restocks all office supplies as needed.
- Maintains systems and central files.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to learn and retain information on industry software
- Effective communication
- Basic Accounting experience
- Experience in customer service
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to multitask
- Detailed and enthusiastic
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
- PTO for full time employees
- Health care plan options for full time employees
- Year-round work opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company wide events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)