Salt Truck Driver
The Salt Truck Driver works under the direction of the Area Manager. They are responsible for understanding their routes and the salting plan for each property in order to ensure each job site is completed accurately and effectively meeting company standards and client expectations.
Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Reports for duty at the designated location and time each day, ready to work.
- Accurately tracks hours worked by clocking in and out.
- Works under the direction of the Area Manager to complete salting for commercial and HOA clients.
- Loads and unloads tools, materials and equipment required to complete each job site.
- Safely and efficiently operates equipment.
- Follows company safety, personnel, and procedure policies.
- Maintains a clean and professional work site, truck/trailer, and uniform.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- High school or equivalent.
- Commercial snow removal: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must have, or able to obtain, a D.O.T. Health Card
- Must have good driving record, Preferred a valid class B or A driver’s license
- Sit for long periods of time
- Stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances
- Work in adverse weather including heat, cold, wind, and rain
- Lift/ push 75 lbs without difficulty
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
- PTO for full time employees
- Health care plan options for full time employees
- Year-round work opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)
- Snow season and referral bonus
- Part-Time (Potential 20 hours a week)
- Monday – Friday availability
- Weekend availability
- Day shift availability
- Overtime Availability