Fall is around the corner! Schedule your blowouts!
Schedule Your Fall Cleanups & Blowouts!
Here are some reasons fall cleanups and blowouts are important:
- Clean out fallen debris: Clearing out fallen debris will keep critters at bay and keep your lawn healthy over the colder months.
- Prune Trees and Shrubs: Trim up dead, damaged, rouge, or diseased branches.
- Clean out the gutters: Clear leaves and other fallen debris from the gutters and check for proper drainage.
- Dry everything out: Drain all water from hoses, fountains, and irrigation systems. Schedule a time for us to winterize your irrigation system!
- Aerate: We can aerate your lawn to break up soil and keep water from pooling. This will help guarantee the nutrients will reach the roots over the cold season.
- Feed the lawn: One good fertilization before winter will encourage good root growth and give you a greener lawn come next spring.
- Rake and mulch: Don’t let fallen leaves suffocate your lawn!
- Give it one last mow: Set your mower to a low setting and give the lawn one last mow.
- Protect cold-sensitive plants: Adding mulch to the base and wrapping plants in cloth barriers can prevent damage from freezing in the winter.
- Plant some fall plants for color: Some plants do better when planted in the fall. Fall annuals can also add some color to your yard while other plants sleep for the season.
Fall Blowouts: There is one big reason you should get on our schedule for fall blowouts as soon as possible. Properly done fall blowouts can help ensure your sprinkler system does not get damaged by frozen water during the cold winter months. If the water is not correctly drained from your irrigation system and freezes, it could cause pipes and other parts to burst or get damaged.
Fall blowouts should only be performed by trained professionals. Fall blowouts can result in excessive pressure that could cause damage to your irrigation system, plus flying debris could cause injury to you or someone else who is standing nearby.
Fall is just around the corner, schedule your fall services today to prepare your property for the winter season! (763) 477-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
#fallcleanups #irrigationsystem #irrigation #fallblowouts #winteriscoming #nocompromisetosafety #landscapecompany #snowandicecompany #snowandicemanagement