Lawn Care Tips To Prepare For Winter
Is your lawn ready for winter? Call us today for your last aerate, fertilization, or fall blowout before the snow comes!
(612) 201-2468 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some lawn care tips to prepare your lawn for winter:
- Clear assorted debris off your lawn.
- Rake leaves and any moss growth.
- Pull and spot treat weeds.
- Aerate and fertilize the lawn one last time before the first freeze so your grass can store the nutrients it needs for next Spring.
- Do one last final mowing and keep your grass about two inches tall.
- Mulch or cover certain younger trees and bushes to help them survive the winter months.
- Water your lawn until the ground freezes.
- Winterize your sprinkler systems so they don’t freeze.
#lawncare #landscapecompany #winteriscoming